Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Day Out




This outfit was super easily thrown together. It had been raining for a whole week in Los Angeles and as much as I LOVE the rain everybody knows theres no LA life when it rains. So I decided to catch up running some errands, i went to the mall to scope out outfits, went downtown to check out the amazing sales and went to my favorite spot in Los Angeles "Olvera Street" if you live in LA and havent been its a must go to spot! A place for Music, Food, Shopping, and such live culture. for this easy yet busy day i just wore a white tank top and paired it with some blue skinny jeans purchased from Torrid and some Black flats. I Paired it with an olive green cardigan and my black loungefly purse. Its cute comfortable and still very stylish for just a day out on the town.
I hope you enjoyed this blog and Remember;

Stay positive, Stay larger then Life and most of all stay BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment