Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Got the Blues




I Love any shade of blue. It always compliments my skin tone so well and it also matches my electric deep blue hair, i definitely thought this was a perfect outfit for a night in WeHo with my girls. bars, dancing and our favorite boys ;). For this look I wore a Royal Blue button down blouse I purchased from Torrid. it was cinched in the back which help accentuate and create a waist (lol). The black pants are the zipper ankle capris from Torrid as well and i paired them some black suede pumps. just to give it a more "Dressy" type of style. my face i did just a more nuetral browns and black smokey eye. not to dramatic but subtle enough to give my eye more dimension which is perfect for any night outting.

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog!
Remeber, Stay Positive, Stay Larger Than Life, and Stay BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment